- About School
- Related to Curriculum
- Faculty Members
- Yearly Planner
Udgam School for Children was founded 47 years ago in a small building by Mrs. Sarojben Carvalho. Eventually the school grew and it was necessary to shift to a bigger premises.
Tiny Tots of Pre primary require lot of love and care from the school as it is considered their second home, so in order to provide them pollution free and comfortable atmosphere for enjoyable learning the School has begin with a new branch at Jodhpur.
To captivate the attention of younger ones the school has adopted the ‘Smart Learning’ concept.
The Kantilal Jaikisandas Charitable Trust took over the Udgam School for Children in the Year 1991. Consequently the school was relocated at Thaltej Tekra in a new spacious building.
The Medium of instruction in the school is English. The School follows C.B.S.E. syllabus. The school provides co-education.
The school has classes, starting from Year Nursery to Std. XII, having both commerce and science streams.
The school has pre-primary, primary, middle, secondary and higher secondary sections with the total school strength being around more than 2650 students. The school has big playground covered with lush green lawns.
The school is surrounded by a beautiful garden with trees & plants.
Class : 9,10, 11, 12 - 7.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
Class : 1 to 8 - 10.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
K.G. classes : Morning Shift : 8.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Afternoon Shift : 1.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Nursery : Morning Shift :9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Afternoon Shift : 1.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
There will be no classes for all the students on every Saturday.
As an international university-preparatory high school committed to excellence, Udgam School seeks to educate students to be accountable, productive, and ethical citizens with the skills to think innovatively, reason critically, communicate effectively, and respect peoples of other cultures.
- Academic Challenge Udgam School provides an academic challenge based education on realistic goals in preparation for university study.
- Community Harmony Udgam School provides a stable, caring and supportive family-like environment, where students receive mature guidance through daily interaction with able faculty. The faculty is committed to providing quality education to students.
- Balanced Program Udgam School offers a balanced program of study and sports, recreation, and cultural travel.
- International Understanding Udgam School provides such a resourceful learning environment where students can develop into "Citizens of the World."
- Partnership with Parents Udgam School believes that parental support is integral to the success of each of our students. Their participation in their student's education process is always encouraged.
Our Core Values
- Students First Organization, programs, and policies are based on student needs. Our responsibility is to prepare students for Life, University and Career.
- Teachers are the Key Our faculty provides "total education" to our students, which extends beyond the Udgam room to include social, moral, and emotional growth.
- Leadership with Inspiration Inspiration is the best motivator to educate our teenagers. Faculty and administrators are energetic, outgoing, and caring individuals who know how to lead young people.
- Management with Purpose The management of the school is caring and efficient. It sets higher goals for itself and earnestly endeavours to achieve them.
- IT Systems for Support Latest computer systems and programs, support the basic efforts of the school in providing infrastructure for excellence in educational and other knowledge spreading activities. IT department is outfitted with software’s of several languages, Smart Board LAN connectivity. Teachers have been provided laptops which prove to be an efficient teaching aid. They make PPTs, design their worksheets and assignments, and surf the internet for any new information. They also use it to conduct quiz and other competitions also.
- Continuous Improvement As the world changes, so must Udgam School. The Management of the School is dedicated towards ensuring that the curriculum, teaching methods and the infrasture are upgraded and are kept up to date, to keep pace with the rapid changes taking place in the education field.