Bodakdev School for Children charges a single comprehensive fee so that parents can budget for their child’s education. The school doesn’t charge extra fees for any of the compulsory activities.
The fees mentioned here do not include cost of uniform and transportation. The School does not provide these products/ services and parents are free to procure them from open market.
All data are in Rupees unless specified.
|For the Academic Year (2019-2020)|
|Registration||Annual Fees||Deposit (Refundable)||First chq (current date)|
|For the Academic Year (2020-2021)|
|Registration – (One Time)||Annual Fees||Deposit (Refundable)||First chq (current date)|
- All payments for new admissions as well as for existing students should be paid by Post Dated Cheques (PDC) only. Please mention the name, standard and contact number behind the cheque.
- All payments will be collected only by the accounts department. If parents fail to pay fees before the last date, a late fine of Rs.150/- each will be charged for every week thereafter.
- PDC for all 4 quarters to be deposited to the school at the time of taking admission.
- For admissions granted in the middle of the session parents are required to pay the tuition fees from the beginning of the session.
- Annual Charges will be collected at the beginning of the academic session and are non-refundable even if any mid-term withdrawal of student is done.
- In case of a bounced cheque, a fine of Rs.150/- & late fee will be charged from the parents till the date of payment.
- Any fees paid for a student is not adjustable against other student.
- The fees of your child for next academic year will remain either as above or will increase marginally. Any increase in fees in the forthcoming years will be intimated to parents at least 3 months in advance.