Ms. Radhika Iyer
Educational Qualification: M.A., B.Ed., M.Ed.
Working at Udgam School since 1978 as Teacher and from 1991 as Principal and Teacher of English in Secondary and Higher Secondary Sections and now as Director.
- A reviewer for English text books of Gujarat Board, for English Higher Level question papers of S.S.C. for the last three years.
- Attended the principal’s Training conducted by the Education Department of Gujarat Government in Nov. 2002 and Jan 2003.
- As a teacher, and also as Principal, carried out several co-curricular activities including quiz, debate, elocution, drama, dumb charade, organized cultural fair every year single – handedly.
- Trained teachers to carry out such activities.
- Has been awarded as ‘BEST TEACHER’ in Gujarat State Category for the 2nd International English Olympiad.
Mrs. Villoo Parikh
Educational Qualification: BSc., Montessori course in Preprimary education
Working in Udgam School for Children since 1974. Was Principal Advisor for Preschool before being appointed as Director
- Making worksheets for the pre-primary section. Planning all activities for the pre-primary section.
- Looking after the canteen as well as the snacks for the pre-primary section.
- Supporting a school for tribal children in Umersadi started by her family.
- Diploma in Puppetry – under the world famous puppeteer late Smt. Meher Contractor.