Monday to Friday : 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Homeopathy works on individuality and medicine depends on individual case histories. The homeopath needs to know the person’s psychological symptoms (mental symptoms) to differentiate each individual. Most of the psychological disorders like Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, personality and emotional disorders, developmental problems can be cured by homeopathy and regular counselling.
Homeopathy does not have side effects and thus serves beneficial instead of psychiatric medication (allopathy).
Anubhuti Homeo Clinic provides both homeopathic and psychological treatment for each child. The clinic is easily accessible in the school premises and the treatment is given free of charge to students.
Anubhuti Homeo Clinic has 7 branches across Gujarat and is running clinics since 20 years.
- What exactly is Homoeopathy?
Answers :1.Homoeopathy is a science that was discovered way back in 1790 by a German physician called Dr Samuel Hahnemann. In fact, the principles of Homeopathy were recognized much before the system was crystallized. The word Homoeopathy is derived from two Greek words:- HOMOIOS = Like / Similar, PATHOS = Suffering Homoeopathy is a branch of therapeutics that treats the patient on the principle of – ‘SIMILIA SIMILIBUS CURENTUR’ which simply means ‘Let likes be cured by likes’.
- How does Homoeopathy act?
Answers: Homeopathy acts by stimulating the body’s own healing mechanism. It activates the vital energy in our body.
- How is Homoeopathy different from Allopathy and Ayurveda?
Answers: While Homeopathy believes in curing the sick on the basis of the Law of Similars, Allopathy does not follow any particular law.
- Allopathy believes in finding out the cause of the disease, Homeopathy believes in stimulating the ‘vital human energy’ to annihilate the disease in the body.
- Allopathy associates diseases with particular parts of the body like tissues and organs. But, Homeopathy gives the treatment to a ‘whole’, not restricted to the local parts of the body. This ‘constitutional treatment’ adheres to treating the patient in entirety. After analyzing and evaluating a detailed history about the physical symptoms as well as the mental characteristics of a patient, the Homeopath deduces an ‘individuality’ of the patient on the basis of which he prescribes a constitutional remedy.
- Allopathy prescribes multiple drugs for multiple problems, but Homeopathy needs only a single remedy at a time, that too in minimum possible dosages.
- Ayurveda believes that all diseases originate due to derailment of the three humours of human life (Tridosha) Vaat, pitta and kaffa.
- Is it true that Homoeopathic medicines are totally harmless and without any side effects?
Answers: Homoeopathic medicines are considered harmless and without any side effects. However, there is a word of caution. If these medicines are taken in consonance with the basic Homeopathic principle, then only will they be helpful.