Mrs. Sujata Tandon – Principal
Educational Qualification: MSc., B.Ed.
- Vice Principal and Defacto Principal in Udgam School
- Vice Principal and Principal-in-charge in Hillwood’s School, Gandhinagar.
- Teaching experience in Mathematics in Delhi Public School, Hillwood’s School and Firdaus Amrit School.
- Qualified in International Teaching professional Examination PRAXIS in Mathematics and Principle of Learning in Teaching
- Qualified in International Teaching professional Examination PRAXIS in Mathematics and Principle of Learning in
- Teaching International teaching training held by GTTR.
- Organised the Sports Meet, Annual Function, Carnival And interschool events in the district.
- Conducted CBSE Board Examination as centre Superintendent, AIPMT, JEE, NEET, Bank PO, Symbiosis entrance exam.
Awards and Distinction:
- Awarded as the Best School IMO Incharge for International Mathematics Olympiad twice.
- In-charge for conducting the Educational Assessment Australia, The University Of New South Wales, Examination.
- In-charge for ASSET EXAMINATION.
- Best teacher Acheivement Award 2011-12