Mrs. Meetika Sharma
Designation: Vice-Principal, Primary Section
Educational Qualification: MSc. (University topper), B.Ed.
- Worked as a Spoken English faculty in a number of institutes including Frankfinn Institute.
- Worked as a Primary school teacher in several schools across India.
Designation: Vice Principal, Middle School; Teacher: Higher Secondary Section
Educational Qualifications: PhD(History), MA (English), MA (History: Gold Medallist-IGNOU), BEd, DSM(NIIT-Delhi)
Work Experience: Working in Udgam School For Children since 2000
Worked as English teacher in the Middle, Secondary and Higher Secondary Sections at Udgam School
Has served as Secondary school External examiner (English) for CBSE
Working as a History teacher in the Higher Secondary section and also serving as CBSE History Practical examiner
Areas of interest:
- Teaching with empathy
- Interacting with students
- Reading Non-fiction
- Visiting places of historical interest
Mrs. Malobika Dutta
Designation: Vice Principal (Secondary Secion)
Educational Qualification: M.A., B.ED.
- 17 years as Teacher
- Supervisor for Hr. Sec-2 years
Mrs. Manjari Jain
Designation: Vice Principal, Higher Secondary
Educational Qualification: M.Sc., B.Ed., M.Ed.
- Supervisor of Senior Secondary, Udgam School
- Secondary and Higher secondary teacher at Udgam School
- Secondary Teacher (Mathematics) at Kendriya Vidyalaya and ISRO Campus
- Research Assistant (Project) at Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA)
- Areas of interest
- Interest in Arts
Mrs. Vidhi Bose
Designation: Vice Principal, Special Education and Counselling
Educational Qualification: Masters in Clinical Psychology and Certified Remedial Therapist
Work Experience: More than 12 years.
- Worked as a Counsellor / Psychologist in Zydus School for Excellence
- Worked as a Counsellor / Psychologist and Life Skills Facilitator in Udgam School for Children
- Worked as a Centre Head Psychologist / Remedial Therapist and Trainer in Academy for Counselling Education Pvt Ltd, Pune.
- Certified as facilitator for learning disabilities by Maharashtra Dyslexia association.
- Conducted various trainings and workshops for teachers, parents and counsellors on topics related to child psychology.
- Has participated in various conferences at national level.
- Has been panellist in various news channels and given quotes in different newspaper on topics concerning children and parenting.