|Section||Uniform Required||Specifications||Optional||For Online Purchase|
and Higher Secondary:
|Classes 1 – 3: Denim Full Pants. Shoes With Velcro
Classes 4 – 7: Denim Full Pants. Shoes With / Without Velcro
Classes 8 – 12: Denim Full Pants. Belt is Compulsory. Shoes With LaceGeneral Specification for
Class 1 -12: 100 % Cotton Check Shirt with Logo. Navy Blue Cotton Socks. Shoes as specified. Winter Jacket: Navy blue coloured as specified.
|Length of Denim pant: Till ankle||Denim Cap with Logo For Sun – Protection|
Specification of shoes:
Nike – Black Shoes type: Super Game
Liberty – Black Shoes type: Force 10
Ekta – Black Shoes type: Wilto
Adidas – Black Shoes type: FLO
Adidas shoes are available at:
Aryan store, c/o Nike Showroom 149, Iscon Mega Mall SG highway Ahmedabad Phone-40032248
Aryan Collection, 26, India Estate, Behind Relief Hotel, Sanand Road, Sarkhej, Ahmedabad.
School Uniforms are Available at:
Uniforms for Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary are available at the Outlets mentioned below:
|(1) Maruti Arcade, 132 ft. Ring Rd, Opp. Petrol Pump, Satellite, Ahmedabad 15
Ph. No. 26763351
|(2) Stadium Circle, C.G. Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad.
Ph. No. 26420106
|(3) Dalia Building, Opp. Town Hall, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad
Ph. No. 26579283
|(4) Bodakdev , S G Road, The Chambers, Near The Grand Bhagwati, Sarkhej Gandhinagar Highway, SG Highway, Ahmedabad
Ph. No. 2685 4051
|(1) 14, Oxford Tower, Memnagar, Opp. Gurukul Tower, A’bad-52.
|(2) Nr. Samartheshwar Mahadev, Opp. Axis Bank, Law Garden, A’bad-6.
Ph No. 26469328
|(1) 7-Goyal Tower, Opp. GulbaiTekra Police station, Panjrapole, Univ.Rd, A’bad-15
|(2) FF 104, Marigold, beside Gala Garden, Nr SafalParisar, off Ring Road, South Bopal, Ahmedababad
Ph. No – 8200538323
|309, Adore Aspire, Nr Jhanvee Restaurant, University to Panjrapole Road,
Opp, Gulbai Tekkra BRTS Stop, Gulbai Tekkra, Ahmedabad 380015
|Note: Refer to the school website.|
GUIDELINES TO PARENTS
- Ensure that your child takes a bath before coming to school.
- The child should always be in proper school uniform.
- Personal hygiene needs to be followed which includes clipping of nails, washing of hair and maintaining a neat and tidy appearance.
- Girls should oil and tie their hair neatly and avoid fancy clips. Boys should have short hair with no spikes.
- Regular exercise is recommended for good physical health and to prevent obesity.
- Eight hours of daily sleep keeps your child fresh and healthy.
- A well-balanced diet that is nutritionally rich and includes milk and other proteins should be followed.
- Please ensure that your child always drinks boiled or filtered water. It is advisable for your child to bring water from home.
- Encourage your child to eat healthy by sending nutritious food only.
- Discourage your child to consume food stuff sold by road side vendors.
- Do take your child for yearly dental and ophthalmic check up.
- All recommended vaccines should be given to your child.
- If your child is unwell, then you are requested not to send him/her to school.
- Please observe the prescribed period of quarantine in case of diseases like Chicken Pox, Mumps, Measles, etc.
- Please inform the Class Teacher and the respective Vice Principal in case your child is suffering from a particular allergy.
- In case of chronic diseases like epilepsy,asthma or heart diseases, please inform the Principal in writing.
- Fancy watches are not allowed in school.
- Fancy and expensive jewellery are not allowed in school.
- Mobile phones, iPods or any such digital items are strictly not allowed and will be confiscated if found.
- Any kind of disfigurement to school property will not be tolerated.
- Please report any kind of bullying or malpractices to the school authority.
Children in specified School Uniform