Today students of Class 4 had a Gujarati Recitation Competition in the School Auditorium. They recited a variety of poems ranging from traditional to contemporary. The genre was also wide ranging and covered a variety of topics.
As usual the judges didn’t have an easy task deciding the winners. The children who were a shade better than the others are-
1. BHAVIK S PEDALANKA – IV F (FIRST POSITION)
2. NITYA N SONI – IV E (SECOND POSITION)
3. MURLEE D SHAH – IV E (SECOND POSITION)
4. MAHEK P SHAH – IV C (THIRD POSITION)
5. ISHANI B KAPADIA – IV G (THIRD POSITION)